Friday, March 23, 2007

To blog, or not to blog

Well, I haven't been around to blog in quite a while. Over a week it has been since my last check in. I haven't really even been able to go and read my blogging buddies' blogs.

I sat down on Tuesday and decided to figure out where all my time goes. It seems like as soon as Monday begins, Sunday night is over, and its time to start all over again. Where does my time go?

So I wrote out a schedule for what I need to do each day. When I was living and teaching in Houston, I had a pretty routine life, which I thought I didn't like. However I've realized that routine is not always bad. Especially when it comes to time management and exercise.

So, starting on Monday of next week, I will start sticking to a written schedule, placed on my desk, in plain view. I will also program it into my Outlook, so it will remind me of what to do. And everyday, built into the schedule, is exercising.

There is built in email, and blogging time as well.

Here goes nothing.

No comments: