Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Watch out! The fat man's coming!!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to give a plug for a new page I'm working on. I've started another blog, entitled "Fat Man". I just started it on Sunday night, but it has a purpose larger than life (no pun intended).


Every day that I live a life like I am right now, I creep closer to an early death. I've blogged about this before, and it did me little good. I guess my problem is that I have had very little motivation to lose weight. I've always made the excuses, but no longer will I do that.


I've got my wife on board to help me work through this. Its hard to lose weight, its hard to change your lifestyle, but with God's help I can get it done.


So drop on by the FAT MAN blog, and leave some encouragement, sarcastic remarks, or anything else you'd like. There's a link to it on this page, so check it out every Monday for my official weigh in day. I'm starting at 265, and I want to be at 185. Eighty pounds to lose.

No comments: