Sunday, October 15, 2006

A good weekend at home

This past weekend, I was able to go home and spend some time with my family in Lebanon, TN. It was great.

My parents started a tradition a few years ago, where they took a hay ride around the middle of October. The thing is, my parents don't have a tractor, or a trailer. All they have is a red Chevy S10, so me, Kristen, my brother, his wife, my sister, and all 5 of my nieces and nephews climbed in the back of the S10, and drove around Mann Road, and Maple Hill Road, and finally through the new subdivision near my folk's home. It was bitter cold outside as well. However, it was loads of fun.

The best thing I think was that I was able to be at home for church this morning. I haven't worshipped with my family since I got married. It was really great to be able to do that.

We left our dog at Kristen's parents home. I think she drove them crazy.

THINGS OF INTEREST:

--I switched to the new beta version of blogger. Its pretty good. Its got a simple interface and is rather user friendly. All you need is a google account.

--Thanks to Jason, he's gotten me hooked on LOST. Thanks a lot man. Now i'm hooked on another show.

--You'll notice a new link on my page here in a day or so. I've decided to blog about my new diet and exercise routine. I know, not very exciting, but its mainly for me to be able to keep up with my progress, and for people to drop some encouraging notes.

--The Titans won a game. Bama barely beat Ole miss, and how on earth is Auburn ranked FOURTH in the first BCS poll? Could Detroit really win a World Series?

1 comment:

Jason said...

I love the new sidebar look. Is that a function of beta? If so, I'll have to do that on my page.

And welcome to the LOST world. Like I told you, it's the best show ever.