Friday, October 20, 2006

Bama vs. Vols

This weekend is my favorite weekend of college football. Even though I'm a huge Alabama fan, I don't care nearly as much about the Auburn rivalry as I do about the UT/Bama rivalry. Its always been a great game, and I can't wait.

We'll be getting together with some friends here in town to watch the game, eat a lot of snacks, and cheer our boys on to victory.

The Vols had the week off last week, so they'll be more rested. The Tide won a close game against a terrible Ole Miss team, and I think they'll be playing at the top of their game this week.

However, I do think that my boys will lose, in a close game, 21-18 Vols.

As much as I love the Cardinals, I think they'll lose the series 4 games to 2.

The Titans won last week, and have a bye this weekend. Let's rest up boys.

No comments: