Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Top Ten......

Um, I have a confession to make. You see, since we've moved to Guntersville about 10 days ago, we haven't watched any television except for what we have on DVD. We haven't had our DirecTV installed yet, so its been rather awkward around not knowing what's going on in the news.

So, since we do not have tv in the house right now, i seem to have lost all remembrance of my favorite shows. I promise to resume the top 10 shows in a little while, after I get my bearings straight.

But I will say that all is going well here. We are almost unpacked, at least in the house. My office is another story.

For those of you who I used to email all the time from my Ross Road account, it is no longer active. If you want to email me temporarily, email me at lanewidick@hotmail.com, and make sure you change your email accounts to accept that one. Michael, I can't remember your email address since it was under my old account (which got deleted before I even left!). Email me and remind me!

Hopefully I'll be getting my Alabama Driver's License today...we'll see how that goes.

No comments: