Thursday, January 18, 2007

I May Just Have to get one of THESE!!

So on Monday, I finally had to get a new cell phone. I decided to go with the stunningly small and slim Motorola KRZR, not the RZR phone. I had heard nightmares about the Rzr phone, especially from my carrier, Verizon. The KRZR phone supposedly has beefed up the functions, and it is an MP3 player phone as well. So far I love it. I think its great. It fits in my pocket well, and its also very sleek looking.

And then, this came out. It may convince me to switch to Cingular. Watch the whole video. My jaw literally dropped several times watching it.



So what do you think: Is it just hype, or will this replace cell phone technology as we know it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA!!! that is insanely cool!!(is that even a word? lol)

Anonymous said...

Only you won't be changing to "Cingular" -- you'll be changing to AT&T. As part of the Bellsouth/AT&T merger, the Cingular name will go away and be replaced by AT&T.

This is pretty wild stuff, though -- it's amzing how far technology seems to continue to go each year!