Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My 2006 Christmas

If I could sum up my 2006 Christmas Season, I would have to say it was probably the merriest Christmas I've ever had.

It started off in Lebanon, TN with my family. We celebrated with my entire family. It is so enjoyable to see all the children open up their presents. I must say that I'm really at the point now that I would rather see the joy on someone else's face while opening a gift I got them than getting any gift myself.

However, I had a very merry Christmas. One of my favorite gifts was my Delphi RoadyXT XM Radio. Now all I have to do is hook it up and be well on my way to listening to XM radio.

We then came back south towards Kristen's parents' home, and celebrated Christmas with her mother's family. We did the great and fabulous Dirty Santa, and I ended up with a wonderful Best Buy Gift Card (my parents had given me one also).

The next morning, which was Christmas Day, I opened up Season 5 of 24, followed by some tremendous looking Golf Club Covers my wife had given me. We then headed off to her parents house again, where I opened up another Best Buy Gift Card!

There were some other things interspersed throughout the day, like an Alabama Sweatshirt, a Deal or No Deal game, and many other things.

But I guess what i was really excited about was that my family got along well, and Kristen's family got along well. Everything was great. It was indeed a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I feel the same way about gift giving now as well! I'm glad that you got your XM radio. I know that you will LOVE it!

Jason said...

Glad to hear y'all had a good Christmas. Ours was good, too.