Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hiatus

For the next week or so, my wife and I will be gone to Colorado for the National Conference for Youth Ministers. I hope the terrible snowstorm going on out there takes a rest so we can make it out there and enjoy the week. On top of us being able to learn and unite with friends and hang out with people of my profession, we'll get to rest and relax a bit too.

So for the next week or so, I may be on hiatus from blogging, or I may not be. It just depends on if I'll have internet in my hotel room.

I'll be preaching this Sunday at Guntersville as well. Hope that goes well.

And by the way, my XM radio is up and running, and I love it. I also love that activation and the first free month was FREE!!! Its great to have my talk radio back in my car.

Happy New Year everyone.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Hope you have fun in Colorado. Say hi to everybody for me.

-Lane said...

Hey man, its great up here. Wish you had come, but I totally understand why you didn't. Its great, and we're having a blast!