Thursday, December 21, 2006

HAPPY 10,000!!!


Just a little under a year ago, I fell into peer pressure and joined the online world of blogging. Little did I know how much joy it would give me.

Today, after writing about the really cool new Transformers movie due out this summer, I have officially had my 10,000th visitor. I don't know who you were, or if you are a regular visitor, but thanks for being #10,000.

Now I know that several others who visit this site from other links have had upwards of 30,000-100,000 visitors. But for me, who never imagined anyone would even care about reading my random ramblings, I'm ecstatic. Here's to the next 10,000!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, man.
Keep writing

-Lane said...

Thanks Scott. Hope you don't mind me adding you to my links.

By the way, I'm loving the podcast. Currently listening to "Be Human" from Mark.

Jason said...

Shouldn't the 10,000th visitor get a free toaster or something?

Seriously, I'm glad you've got a blog. Keep the good stuff coming.

-Lane said...

Maybe when we reach 20,000, I'll give away an itunes giftcard. Its official. When I reach 20,000, I'll give out a $20 itunes card.