Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More Than Meets the Eye

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Hollywood releases
Is anyone else excited about THIS?

I remember as a kid, this was probably one of my favorite shows. I never owned any of the toys, but I had a friend who had Optimus Prime, with the truck bed that opened up and everything.

When I found out they were doing this movie, I felt like a little kid. Nothing beats being an adult, watching a movie about your favorite childhood cartoon. Link to the site above, and watch the exclusive trailer on Yahoo!

Who will win? The Autobots or the Decepticons?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how excited I am. I remember waking up as a little kid just to watch Transformers. This is going to be a live action movie, too! Maybe I'm a bit too excited, though...I've been to the movie's web site and read a bunch of the posts in the forum. And I'm planning on getting presale tickets for opening night.

-Lane said...

Dude, if I'm in town I'll head to see it with you ( I have a feeling Rebecca or Kristen neither one will really want to see it ). It just looks really cool from the trailer!

Anonymous said...

We can do that, for sure. It opens on July 4, which is a Wednesday. Maybe we can catch a late show at about 9:00 so we don't have to miss church. I already know Rebecca's out, so it'll be a guy thing. Think Jason would be up for it?

-Lane said...

Not sure, maybe he'll weigh in later!

Unknown said...

Awesome, can't wait for it to come out. I had most of the transformers but could never score Optimus Prime.