Monday, May 08, 2006

Texas De Brazil

I saw a burger king commercial this morning about how guys are sick of eating the fru fru food, and all they want is meat. If what you are looking for is meat, look no further than Texas De Brazil. There are few scattered around the country, and one of those happens to be in Memphis.

Now don't get too excited, it costs $35+ to eat there, but let me tell you what you get: ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK AND OTHER MEATS!!

They have these guys that carry swords around that are full of different kinds of meat. They come to your table, and if you have your little meat card on green, they load your plate up. If its on red, they let you eat and enjoy for a while.

The meats that we ate last night, in no particular order of favorites:
1. Flank Steak
2. Garlic Sirloin
3. Top Sirloin
4. Filet Mignon
5. Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon
6. Parmesean Chicken
7. Parmesean Pork
8. Leg of Lamb
9. Lamb Chop
10. Polish Sausage
11. Ribs
12. Chicken breast wrapped in bacon
13. Pork Tenderloin

I believe there were a few others, but you get the point. Not too shabby. On top of all the meat, you get unlimited trips to their 40 item Salad bar, including Lobster Bisque, Sushi, and fine cheeses.

Guys, if you live near one of these restaurants, GO! Its well worth it. Last night we took our three seniors there for Senior night. I had been twice before for a special occasion. It is the best place I've ever eaten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having to be very cautious because jealousy is seeping into my body. That's such a great place to eat. I can almost taste the lobster bisque and the melt-in-your-mouth filet mignon right now. If you want to see a little about the place, check out their web site (www.texasdebrazil.com). You can find the restaurant nearest you. Just remember to take your appetite with you.

Anonymous said...

I must say, I'm very jealous. While I enjoyed Benihana's last year for my senior night meal. Texas de Brazil would have been so much better. I went once for lunch and it was just amazing. Expensive, yes, but definitely worth it!