Monday, May 22, 2006

Random Thoughts and Musings

24: Kristen and I bought season 4 on DVD the other day. Already made it through several hours. Everyone had told me that Season 4 was the best, and I always wondered how it could top 1-3. Well, so far, everyone is right. Season 4, like I said so far, is GREAT!

_______________________________________________

Summer: Ah, the wonderful Memphis heat and humidity has finally made it, but summer also means Workcamp, Impact, Honduras Mission Trip, and several other things. Summers are busy, but summers are always fun.

_______________________________________________

Roger Clemens: Reports still say he's dealing between Houston, Texas, Boston, and New York, but come on everyone...he wants 3-4 million a month! Who is going to pay that, except for my boys the YANKEES!!

_______________________________________________

Debt Free: My wife and I are one step closer to being debt free. With a little help, hard work, and determination, we are paying off Kristen's student loan this week. We're going to write one big check and get it over with. Besides the house, that leaves us with only my mountain of a student loan -- sigh -- which won't be gone for a while.

_______________________________________________

World Cup Soccer: Is it in you? Nah, me neither. I tried, but just can't get into it. The only time I got into it was during the last world cup, and I happened to be in Europe at the time...now they know how to get into Futbol!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woot woot for humidity and allergies!

coast to coast radio show says that this area is the worst place for allergies because the government is running weather control tests out here, by 'seeding' chemicals in the air.
they also have a hotline for any vampires who wanna call in.
ain't it squerooy?