Friday, May 12, 2006

Just like a good cliffhanger

You'll have to wait till next week to get the Top 50 Most Influencial People in my life, numbers 20 through 1. This weekend is Mother's Weekend. Busy busy for me. Today I had to make a run to Highland Street CofC to drop off workcamp forms, go home and cut the grass, take some friends to the airport, and then tomorrow my wife is having one of those "Pampered Chef" parties. Then we're going to make a trip to see my wife's mother, and come back, all to start all over again.

Monday will bring you #20-11, and then on Tuesday the TOP TEN!!!! I know you're all on edge to see who makes it.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. I'll be in Panama City Beach next week for a much needed vacation, but I'll be sure to stay tuned for the top 20. I wouldn't want to miss that! I'm still waiting to see where Kevin and Kyle rank, but I'm pretty sure I've got #1 pegged (and it isn't me).

John Roberts said...

Yes, but who shot J.R.? And if you're too young to know that, you're just toooooooooo young! Hope you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

for a second there i thought you meant JR Tolkein
jkjk!