Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Breakaway at Mayfair Church


This weekend I have an awesome opportunity to speak at the Mayfair Church of Christ's Senior High spring retreat. They call their Spring Retreat "Breakaway". The theme this Spring is "Mountain of God". This will be an exciting and fun filled weekend for Kristen and I. Kristen was an intern at Mayfair for two summers when she was in college. The junior high girls she worked with are now close to graduating, and she is really excited about seeing them.

I also get to visit with my good friends Jason and Sunny Bybee. Sunny was in my class in high school, and Jason was and still is one my bestest friends. He is an awesome youth minister who has done some stuff for me in the past, and he's never disappointed me.

I'll be in Huntsville, AL this weekend at Monte Sano to do the retreat. Supposedly its a pretty neat place. I'm always honored when I'm asked to speak at a retreat.

Pray for the success of the retreat, and that the teens will be challenged by the word of God.

1 comment:

Terry Reeves said...

Go get 'em tiger! You will do great. Wish I was going to be there, show you areound my old stomping grounds! Tell Jason I said "Hi!"

TR