Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Who's Out There????

Recently, a friend of mine, Kevin Westmoreland, told me about a really neat incident. He has a relative who lives in New York named Becky who was curious about his faith, and was looking things up online to find information on it. Of all the pages in the world she could have come to, she came to my blog page!

This is just truly amazing to me. I have said from the get go on this whole blog thing that I may not specifically post about Christ everyday, but I want Christ to be seen everyday in my blog.

This brought up some curiousity on my part, wondering who all is actually looking at my blog. If you would, kindly click on the comment link below this post, type in your name, your comment, and word verification code (this is so I can avoid spam). On your comment please leave:

1. Your name
2. Where you are located at (city, state, country)
3. How you came to find my blog

Thanks everyone!! I really look forward to hearing from you all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! I'm going to be first!!!

Jonathan McKnight
Trinity, AL (great Bible name, huh?)
You told me about your blog, and I enjoy reading it and commenting on it. But you never comment on my blog...

Marshall Wade said...

Marshall Wade
OKC, OK (oklahoma christian)
Hey lane, I read your blog daily, Check out mine sometime and leave a comment.
www.marshalldw2005.blogspot.com

Jason said...

Jason Bybee
Huntsville, AL
I'm your friend.

cwinwc said...

Cecil Walker
Cocoa, Florida
Through John Robert's blog.

John Roberts said...

Lane? I was looking for Lance, and I accidently happened on your blog. But now that I'm here, I guess I'll own up to visiting occasionally hoping you'll write something on the joys of mayonnaise.
Oh, the name is John, and I'm next door.

Anonymous said...

Michael Davis
Olive Branch, MS
I go to Ross with you

Anonymous said...

Joe Widick
Lebanon, Tennessee
I am your father therefore I am interested in what you do.
I enjoy your writing. I usually look at lunch each day to see what is new.

Terry Reeves said...

Terry Reeves
Sarasota, Florida
Long time friend, mutual lover of Honduras missions, and a Roll tide fan! Love ya, bro!