Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tweet Tweet and other stuff

Okay, so I caved into peer pressure and joined Twitter. Okay, really no one pressured me into joining. I was curious. For now, I don't see how its much different from Facebook, without all the crap. You give a 160 character update on how things are going.

I am following several celebrities, however, and find that entertaining. Rainn Wilson is a gas.

If you would like to follow me on Twitter, you can go to www.twitter.com/lanewidick and choose to follow me.

I've also been tasked with redoing the website at our church. The guy who used to do it, Ryan McDonald, has a full time job with IT Work at Channel 2 news here in Houston. He did a stellar job setting up the old website and maintaining as often as one could with a full time IT job. If you would like to visit our website and let me know what you think, go to www.westuchurch.com and look around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I use twitter mainly because facebook is blocked at work. It's a nice way to stay updated without a bunch of crazy other stuff that's gotten in to facebook recently.

And Rainn Wilson is a hoot.