Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Guess who turns 1 today?

Josie on the day she was born!


A year ago today, we were all just anxiously awaiting her arrival. As we sat in the delivery room at Crestwood Hospital in Huntsville, AL, we knew our lives were about to change. Finally at 7:19 pm, Josie Layne Widick was born into this world. Never has there been a greater girl born.

A lot has happened in a year, especially the big move from Guntersville to Houston. And now, as we celebrate her first birthday, we have arrived at my parent's house in Lebanon, TN to support my sister as she is about to have her surgery.

I thought I'd place a few pics so you could see how she looks now that she's a whole year old.

Josie's new toy for her first birthday!
Josie takin a dip in the backyard.
Josie in her rocking chair holding the Raggedy Ann doll my mom made for her.
Josie and I about to go see the Alligators at Brazos Bend outside of Houston.

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Happy Birthday Josie, I can't wait to see you tonight.

Sunny said...

Happy 1st Birthday sweet Josie! You are such a precious little girl and we love you!