Saturday, September 13, 2008

5 Years Ago

Five years ago, on a Saturday afternoon, September 13, I was fortunate enough to marry my best friend.

Five years has brought us much joy, happiness, and a new member of the family.

Today, we celebrate five years at one of Kristen's favorite places, the beach. Later today, we'll go and eat some shrimp and walk on the beach, but for now, we're relaxing in the Lighthouse, room 1217, watching the waves, and doing nothing but enjoying each other.

I don't have access to my pictures, so I'll post those later on in the week when I'm back at the office.

Here's to many more anniversaries. I love you, Sticky!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on your FIVE years! I am so happy for you guys being at the beach together. A nice stroll on the beach sounds like the perfect end to your evening. I ran across some pictures from your wedding the other day. I have them to give to you guys when we see you again. Ya'll should come over soon!