Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kristen and Ladybug *UPDATE*

Hey everyone. We went to the doctor on Monday, and Kristen's blood pressure was a bit too high for the doctor's comfort. He put her on bed rest, and she has spent the better part of the week on the couch or in the LazyBoy Recliner. She did get out to go to class last night at church, but that's about it.

We had to go back to the doctor today, and thankfully, her blood pressure has come down to an acceptable rate. However, the doctor is not happy with how the baby is positioned at this stage, so he's keeping her on strict bed rest until the baby comes. If you guys know Kristen, this is so extremely hard for her.

We're not, nor is the doctor, expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen. This is all merely precautionary, so please pray for us as we enter these last few days of pregnancy.

On a side note, we are accepting name suggestions, so if you have one, please let us know what you think!

4 comments:

Jason said...

I hate that Kristen is going to have to be on bedrest, but I'm thankful this is just a precaution. We'll be praying that everything goes smoothly for you guys.

As for the name suggestions, I still think "Jasonina" is a swell name for a baby girl. That's just me.

-Lane said...

thanks man. she should be fine, just a precaution.

Jasonina, hmmm...I'll think about that one.

Anonymous said...

Georgia is a good name for a girl.

Sunny said...

I've been thinking about you guys since Jason told me about Kristen's bedrest yesterday. We are praying for this little baby girl and the both of you! I hope that Kristen does not get too bored with having to take it easy. I know that is something that is really hard to do!

No suggestions! I just can't wait to see what you guys name her! Oh, and I can't wait for her to get here!