Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Six Flags and Golf

On Thursday of this week, when it is supposed to be over 100 degrees outside, I will be doing what no man has ever done. I'll be outside all day long at Six Flags in Atlanta. My old roommate and good dear friend Kevin Westmoreland is about to leave for China to teach English for a year. My other dear friend, and his current roommate, Kyle Hooper will be joining us. It should be great fun, even though I may just burst into flames.

Then on Friday, along with those two, Jonathan from Huntsville, another dear friend will be joining us in Guntersville for a nice round of golf at the State Park. Its a pretty good course, and even though its not the best course in town, its $28 cheaper.

On a side note, I've been in Guntersville now for a year. It has been one of the best years of my life. Kristen and I have loved it here. I know there are a lot of things I can do better this upcoming year, and I hope that God blesses us with many more years to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I'm looking forward to sweating through a round of golf on Friday. We survived MSYC, so I think we can make it through this. Have fun @ Six Flags; I wish I could go!

Jason said...

Hard to believe y'all have been here for a year. Time flies. We're sure glad to have you close by.