Friday, February 09, 2007

Helping Hand

Sorry it has been a while. I was gone this past week to the FHU Lectureships. I had a good time, mainly because I got to see lots of old friends and teachers from school. The lectures are a good time to see a different side of things. My perspective is typically a more progressive approach, but the perspective there is considerably more traditional. When all is said and done, however, we are both worshiping and praising the same God. To Him, be all be glory and praise.

I solicit prayers at this time. My wife quit her job at Kid's Korner last week. Based upon a lot of thought and prayer, we decided for her to open up her own business. She is now the sole proprietor and owner of Helping Hand Housekeeping, a residential cleaning service. She loves children, and loves teaching, but she was just not happy where she was at.

If anyone is around the Guntersville area, and looking for a TREMENDOUS house cleaner who charges a reasonable price, look no further than Helping Hand Housekeeping!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I know that a lot of thought and prayer has gone into this decision. May God bless you guys in this new adventure!