Monday, March 10, 2008

Some of the best music out there

I've recently stumbled upon a wonderful music program that is web based called Pandora. I encourage all of you to go and check it out.

All you have to do is simply register (its free), and you get to choose your station that you want to listen to. They have everything from Hip Hop, Jazz, New Age to Country, Rock, literally all you could imagine.

I've already heard Styx, James Taylor, John Denver, and Dave Matthews. I've also heard many new artists, independent artists, etc.

So go ahead, give it a listen, its FREE. If you like ambient new age music to listen to at your office, they got it! They got it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One guy I checked out on Pandora and listen to now and again is Matisyahu. He's a Hasidic Jew who performs reggae -- sounds weird, but it works.