Thursday, March 27, 2008

American Idol, 63 Days, and Some Change

Anyone watching American Idol? This is the first season I've ever really watched it. In season 2, there was a guy I knew on it. His name was George Trice. That was the only season I ever really watched even more than one episode, but after he didn't make it, I stopped watching it. I had no idea it was this addictive. Glad to see Chikezie go last night. He just wasn't my cup of tea.

Today we have 63 days left till Ladybug Widick gets here. We're officially taking name suggestions. If you got one, let us know.

I realize today why it is that I'm overweight. Not only do I need to eat a whole lot better, but its also the fact that I'm so sedentary. When I lived in Houston, I was coaching 2 or 3 sports at a time, working out, running, exercising, moving around. I don't do nearly enough of that anymore. Maybe I should get one of THESE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "geek-a-cycle" is very, very sad. And no...you're not getting one. We don't have room in our living room for that! We could go ride REAL bicycles down by the beautiful lake instead. ;-)

Sunny said...

We are definitely hooked on American Idol.

That chair is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

We've been watching American Idol since season 2. There have been good years (season 2) and bad years, some so bad that we quit watching the show. This year is definitely a good year.

Do you have any predictions?
10 - Chikezie
9 - Kristy Lee Cook
8 - Ramiele Malubay
7 - Jason Castro
6 - Syesha Mercado (one of my faves for the season)
5 - Michael Johns
4 - Brooke White
3 - David Archuleta
2 - Carly Smithson
1 - David Cook

-Lane said...

You know, I thought Ramiele was terrible on Tuesday night, but she made it through, not even in the bottom 3. I couldn't believe it. If it were based on me and me alone, I would pick :
1. David Cook
2. Michael Johns
3. David Archuleta
4. Brooke White
5. Carly Smithson
6. Jason Castro
7. Kristy Lee
8. Syesha Mercado
9. Chikezie
10. Ramiele

However, since Chikezie went home, I guess Ramiele moves to #9 by default.