Sunday, April 01, 2007

What I'm Diggin' Right Now

Here's a few things that I'm diggin' right now. Its Spring, and its been great thus far!

1. Baseball Season: Just sitting here watching the highlight from the Cardinals and Mets opening game makes me happy. I'm just not that big of a fan of the NBA anymore. I don't know of many in the south who care about hockey. Even March Madness doesn't excite me, except for the bracketology, and on that I just guess.

2. Spring: One morning, I looked out our bedroom window, and realized that leaves were blooming. A day later, I think the leaves were full grown.

3. LOST: This show continues to amaze me. I've been slightly disappointed with my other go-to show, 24, but it promises to get better.

4. Helping Hand Housekeeping: My wife's business continues to thrive. She is full after just 2 months of being in business.

5. New digs for the office: I've been painting and reorganizing my office lately. Its now a neutral greenish color. I'm also getting a new desk!

6. Family: Next weekend marks the 4th Widick family Easter Get Together Weekend. Its going to be great.

So what else should I be diggin'? What are you diggin?

3 comments:

Jason said...

Reruns of The Weakest Link on GSN. Sunny and I can't get enough of this show.

You're right about LOST. It's as good as it's ever been.

Anonymous said...

What kind of buisness does Kristen have???

-Lane said...

Emily,

Kristen opened up a house cleaning business. She's making more money than she ever has!