Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tomorrow, I'll be old


February 1st has long been a great day for me. Its my birthday. Yup, that's right, I'll be 29 years old tomorrow. Time has flown by this past year. I barely had time to enjoy being 28.

So I have a few goals for the 29th year of my life, and here they are, in no particular order:

1. Get back down to my high school weight of 185 pounds. Only 66 pounds left!
2. Possibly start Graduate school, if I can find the money to do so.
3. Defeat "Zelda, Twilight Princess" on my new Nintendo Wii.
4. Do my best to read at least 6 whole books cover to cover (I really don't like to
read all that much).
5. Continue with less sarcasm, and more patience.
6. Pursue my dream of being a rock star

And FINALLY: Regrow all of my hair back from when I was a child.

8 comments:

DiamondsSaphire said...

Happy B-day...Mine is the 5th

Sunny said...

Cute pics!

29 does sound so old! I'm sure that you will have a great day.

Hope that you enjoy your last year of the 20's. I'm right behind you and dreading it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday man -- just remember, you're now closer to 30 than you've ever been before. 30's not so bad though -- just have fun getting there!

Unknown said...

i'm not sure i've ever posted on your blog before...happy birthday! btw, how do you like the wii?

Sunny said...

Happy 29th Lane! I hope that you had a great one!

Anonymous said...

Lane, you're not old...you're just hitting your stride. Good luck on your goals; I think you may need the most help with #7. Think God would answer a prayer asking to regrow hair?

John Roberts said...

Lane - Happy Birthday! Good luck on the goals - especially the regrowing hair one! (which of course, you'll need if you want to be a rock star)

Jason said...

Hope you're having a good birthday weekend.