Monday, April 03, 2006

Who Do You Pick?

All rightie now....Major League Baseball has started, and today really gets into full swing! I will admit that I'm not the biggest baseball buff, but I love to watch it and talk about it. I am hereby making my predictions for the playoffs come fall.

American League:

EAST:
New York Yankees (Go Yanks!)
CENTRAL:
Chicago
WEST:
Oakland
WILD CARD:
Boston

National League:
EAST:
Florida Marlins (I predict the Atlanta Braves will FINALLY stop winning a pointless division title.
CENTRAL:
St. Louis
WEST:
San Diego
WILD CARD:
New York

So, what do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AL -
East: New York Yankees
Central: Chicago White Sox
West: Los Angeles (Anaheim) Angels
Wild Card: Boston Red Sox

NL -
East: New York Mets
Central: St. Louis Cardinals
West: Los Angeles Dodgers
Wild Card: Atlanta Braves

I'm picking this way partly because I think it would be the first time two cities had two teams to win their respective divisions.

Jason said...

I made my picks over on my page, but here they are again.

Yankees
Twins
Angels
A's (WC)

Braves
Cardinals
Giants
Astros (WC), if Clemens comes back

Terry Reeves said...

Go Braves!!!! I have been a fan through thick and thin (believe me, in the 70's and early 80's they were not that good...). So, I would love to see the Yanks and the Braves in a 7 game finals with the Braves winning in the bottom of the 9th with 2 out....

A guy can dream!

TR