Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Nation Divided, A Media Divided

On my last post, I placed an emphasis on the fact that there needs to be more to our vote than just voting on the economy, on taxes, and whether or not Bill Ayers is indeed a friend or not of Barack Obama. I'm not just looking at Abortion and Homosexual rights based upon the last video I posted, but I just wanted to remind everyone there's more to this election.

I'm drawn to I Timothy 2:1-4. It says:
"I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for everyone -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."

Regardless of whether your man gets in or not, we must continue to pray that God will watch over this nation.

On a different note:

I just want everyone to know that I've never wanted something to end more than this year's election. The Media and lots of Americans, on both the conservative and liberal side, have shown their true colors. Fox News has done its share of belittling the Democrats, and CNN has done its fair share of shredding the Republicans.

However, I think the following video shows a complete and total bias. If this had been reversed, the outrage would overwhelming:

Regardless of you are for or against, there is no humor in this, and no place for this. Sarah Palin has a family, is a good person, and is the victim of radical leftwing liberals and their attack on good wholesome family values.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I think we're all getting tired of the divisive nature of this political cycle. Doesn't it seem like this campaign has been going on for about a dozen years?

TARA said...

It is evident the media's standards for republicans is much different than for democrats. I really don't believe much the media tells us anymore.