Monday, August 04, 2008

God bless my family

Recently, I've been reminded how lucky I am.

- I have two very loving parents
- I have two very loving siblings
- I have two very great sibling-in-laws
- I have two very great parent-in-laws
- I have a great sister and brother in law on my wife's side
- I have a wonderful and beautiful daughter
- I have the most amazing wife

On top of this, I have a great extended family, with aunts and uncles on both sides who are all dedicated Christians.

My father and mother are in Cartagena, Columbia visiting with Missionaries. My father will be leading a team on a retreat for their ministry there in Columbia.

My parent-in-laws just returned from a mission trip to Timisoara, Romania.

My father is an elder and minister in the church.

My father in law is a deacon and teacher in the church.

I have a great family. Thank you God for such a great family.

No comments: