Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The most amazing thing...

As I am learning day by day, the most precious thing in the world is a child. No matter how old, a child is so priceless. It all makes sense now. The word of God becomes clearer, the sacrifice of Jesus means so much more, and the innocence of a child is something you wish you could bottle up and cherish forever.

Tomorrow, Josie turns one month old. Over the past 30 days, I have grown so much as a person. There is something special about a child. There is something deep down everyday that triggers inside of me: "This is your daughter, God has blessed you with her. Take good care of her."

I know there are many people who struggle and suffer throughout pregnancy, with many losing their children to various reasons. I stumbled across the website "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep", and I realize more than ever how grateful I am to have my darling baby girl Josie. Another Website to check out is the "American Child Photographers Charity Guild"

God, thank you so much for her. She's a gift. She's a joy. God, bless those families who do not get to come home with their children. All over the world, many suffer the loss of a newborn. Give them peace.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I am so happy that God has blessed you and Kristen with Josie!

And, I love the picture of Kristen and Josie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words.

Jason said...

Amen.