Monday, December 31, 2007

How'd You Do?

How'd you do on your 07 Resolutions?

I didn't do so well. In fact, I seemed to have failed miserably. But this upcoming year, I have a little bit more motivation.

I'm more motivated because in just a few short months, I'll have a child here depending on me to provide it with the things it will need. I need to be around to take care of those things.

I started running last week, and I've done okay so far. I figured if I could diet and exercise through Christmas time, I could do it any time.

So here are my physical resolutions for 07. I will follow later with my others.

1. Lose at least as much weight as my wife gains through her pregnancy.
2. Be consistent in my exercise and diet plans.
a. Exercise in some form 6 days a week
b. Eat consistently 3 meals a day with 2 or 3 small snacks in between.
3. Be able to shave my beard off because I won't have a double chin anymore.
4. Eat in a most healthy way except for twice a month, when I'll be able to eat whatever I want.

Spiritual resolutions to follow later.

1 comment:

Jason said...

As you know, I did pretty poorly on my resolutions too. I did much better when we were all doing the weight loss thing as a team. Today I started trying to eat a little better: soup instead of fried foods. I wish there was a way we could work out together.