Thursday, November 01, 2007

Look Good Feel Good

Not too long ago, my wife ventured into the wonderful world of multi-level marketing. She is now a consultant for Arbonne. Arbonne is very similar in products to something like Mary Kay, but after a few uses, I've determined its MUCH better.

So, we decided we like the product so much that I've signed up to be a consultant as well! Those who know us are probably sick of hearing us talk about it, but its so wonderful. You truly do get what you pay for.

The products are all natural, so if you are one who cares about the environment and your health, these products are great. They have a men's kit, which has a face wash, shave gel, and some toner and moisturizer. I've been using this kit for about 2 months, and my face has never been happier. I was cursed with bad skin, acne, oily skin, and baldness! The men's kit is working wonders, it really is.

They have anti aging skin care systems, aromatherapy, nutritional products, and much more. I'm posting a link to the site, which is called Look Good Feel Good. Go there and start shopping today!

1 comment:

LB said...

Congrats! I'm really excited about the baby on the way! I don't know if you've heard, but I'm due with #2 on May 11! It will be fun for our kids to be close in age if we can ever see each other! :)