Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blogging from home??

Hey everyone. I am now officially able to blog from home. For the first time in our married lives, we have purchased internet access for the house. Kristen always had to check her email from the office, either or before or after church, or we'd have to make a special trip for her to be able to do so.

So now, after almost three years, we've got the DSL internet package at the home. Its sort of weird, since I've never really been able to do this at home. Hopefully now, those days that I'm too busy to blog at the office, I'll be able to do so here.

Another thing to take notice of is a new link on the right hand side. Check out the link to Jonathan McKnight. He works in Huntsville with computers of some sort, and was one of the groomsmen in my wedding. His father, Gary, was my Choral director in college and conducted our wedding ceremony as well.

There's a lot of excitement in the air also at church. We're about to begin moving into the new adult eduction wing and fellowship hall. We'll be doing that in about 3 weeks. The real excitement for us will be after that, and in the next few months, when the old fellowship hall will be transformed into the new youth group room. We're rather excited about that. If you have any ideas for the room, let us know.

We're hoping to have a contract on our home in Olive Branch offered up on Monday...so here's hoping!!

4 comments:

Sunny said...

As you may already know, Jason got me the internet package at home for my birthday. I had never even had the internet in my home, much less owned a computer. It is amazing to see what all you can do on the internet. Glad that you guys now have the internet at home. (Kristen shoud start a blog).

I hope that the contract goes through on your house. I know that you will both be so relieved when that is taken care of.

-Lane said...

Kristen may start one. She told me the other day she didn't have time...but i'm going to work on her to get one.

You guys need to head to G-ville soon for some Top Of the River!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! Apparently there are quite a few people who read your blog; I've already received several hits on my blog that come from your web site.

-Lane said...

no problem man. now you just have to make sure I plugged a good one!