Monday, July 03, 2006

Honduras

Wednesday, July 5 we will be leaving to go to Choluteca, Honduras. I'll be travelling with my wife and 15 others. Most of these are teenagers from Ross Road. We meet at the church building that morning before the sun has woken up, and head to Choluteca via Miami and Teguicigalpa.

We'll be gone through the 12th. This will be my 11th or so visit to Honduras. We'll be working with Mission Lazarus, run by Jarrod Brown.

I hope that I'll be able to post while I'm there, but I'm not sure if I will be able. If you would like to be included in the emails we are sending out, send me a request at rroadteam@hotmail.com and I'll include you.

Pray for our safety, our work, and our travel. I'll miss you all, and let you know how it went when we return home.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I know you won't read this until after you get home, but know that we're praying for you guys, hoping that you have a great week in Honduras.

Anonymous said...

Well, you're heading back today after what has hopefully been a powerful and spiritually moving trip for you and the teens. We hope that hearts have been touched and spirits stirred by those who have gone on the trip with you. We know that God has been glorified by what you have done, and that you have changed the lives of those in Honduras.

Chloe is doing well, although some nights she really does seem to miss you pretty bad. We just might keep her for ourselves, though -- she is starting to get attached to us!