Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This Blog...

For a while now, I've been posting on this blog. The web address - www.youthministerlane.blogspot.com, is not quite relevant anymore. I no longer serve as a youth minister. In the next few days, I plan on re-working a new blog, that will be available from this blog, but in the next few days, youthministerlane.blogspot.com will no longer be updated, in theory.

I have started a new site over at tumblr.com, which to me is more my style for now. Its sort of like "Twitter" on steroids. Everything I post there is immediately uploaded to my Facebook page, as well as my Twitter feed, and everything I post on my Twitter feed is immediately put on my Tumblr page.

However, I will be starting a new "blog" as well, just be patient (not like I have that many readers anyway). I will post the new blog on here soon, but for now, you can link to my Tumblr page on the right at "Lane's World", or you can go to lanesworld.tumblr.com and see what that is all about.

3 comments:

Jason said...

So the Tumblr won't be the new blog, right?

-Lane said...

no, the tumblr is sort of my "Twitter" experience. It posts to my twitter, and to my facebook. Its a good way to post a quick thought.

I will be making a new blog, probably next week, or maybe this weekend. I just hate sending people to the address when I am no longer a youth minister.

Jason said...

Gotcha. Don't know if you still want to stay with Blogger or not, but I've really enjoyed Wordpress. It's free, too, and gives you a lot of attractive templates.