Friday, October 16, 2009

A Moment to Brag

A few days ago I posted some before and after pictures. Yesterday, I went back to Lifetime Fitness to have my fitness re-evaluation. Here are the results:

On May 4, my weight was at 254 pounds. Yesterday, on October 15, I weighed 265 pounds. I know, an 11 pound INCREASE. Stay tuned.

My Cardiovascular measurements went from Very Poor to Poor. Doesn't sound all that good, but it really is better.

My bicep strength went from middle of the average to middle of the good category. Good news.

My flexibility is still horrendous. On the sit and reach, my score was 6 on the first test and 6 on yesterday's test.

The good news: On May 4, my body fat percentage was at 32.2%. Yesterday, my body fat percentage was at 25.7%. That went from the Obese category down to just the overweight category.

My overall fitness went from 29.2% up to 41.7%, which is a positive increase. This puts me from the fair up to the average category.

Earlier, 82 pounds of my body was fat. Yesterday, only 68 pounds of my body was fat. My body age according to my physical data went from 41 down to 37. All in all, a positive day.

And that, is my moment to brag.

No comments: