Thursday, October 08, 2009

Getting Fit: 2 Months Later

On July 13, I took my "Before" pictures for the "Before and After Pictures". This is actually a journey I started way back on May 4.

I am somewhat disappointed in my weight. I started out at 254 pounds. Now, I am at 256 pounds. However, I have added a lot of muscle. This week Kristen and I have drastically changed our eating habits. I'm sure that will help a whole lot.

Here are my before and after shots as of October 8, 2009.

I feel my posture has improved greatly. Kristen says that is the best improvement so far.


My gut looks a lot better in this picture.






3 comments:

Sunny said...

Lane, I can tell a huge difference! You look great! I know that number on the scale can be so disappointing, but I'm sure that you are feeling much better with all of the exercise that you have been doing. Keep at it!

Anonymous said...

Looking great, bro. Keep up the good work.

Mrs.B said...

don't give up!