Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cardboard Testimony

There are many churches that are doing "Cardboard Testimonies" now. If you haven't heard about them, it is where a person rights where their lives were before Christ/before present relationship with Christ/etc., and then they flip it over to reveal where their lives are now.

One of the more moving ones I've seen was done by Richland Hills Church of Christ, and its worth going to watch. Please visit their site by clicking HERE and watch the video, and then come back and tell me what you think.

The problem for me is, I don't know if I'm quite ready to flip the cardboard over.

2 comments:

carlinbrooks said...

Lane,

Your flipped over card is "Ministering to the elders at your home church by putting good stuff on your blog."

Thank you.

Carlin

Mitchell said...

All I can say is WOW!

Thanks for sharing Lane.