Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two Weeks Old, No More Sleep

Well, Josie is now two weeks old. Other than the fact she thinks nighttime is playtime, all is well. Of course, we still freak out anytime anything happens that seems even remotely like its not normal, but that's to be expected I'm sure.

It was hard being away last week while I was at camp, but I was able to come home each day and see Kristen and Josie for about an hour each day during rest time. A big thanks goes out to Kristen's mom for staying with her while I was away.

Schedule wise- we're still trying to figure out a pattern for us to get some rest at night. It doesn't help that next week we'll be traveling to Impact at Lipscomb University next week. We're not sure if Kristen and Josie will be staying with me in the dorm, or at my parents house near Nashville. Either way, it'll be another challenging week. After that, however, I don't have anymore big trips planned for the summer.

Here's a few more pics of our little girl:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As it's been said, "Life as you know it is OVER." That doesn't mean that it won't be better and happier - just in different ways.

Jason said...

Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! Great pictures, keep them coming. : )