Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A New Start

All right, I'm back. I know that many of you never knew I was gone. I've been going through a bit of stress and slump lately. I am trying to get away from negativity and focus on the wonderful life that God has given to me.

Howbeit, this is a blog. It is a place for me to write down my thoughts. I know that my thoughts don't always agree with everyone else's, but that's okay.

I am going to try to do more of my devotionals, my thought provoking opinions, and fun or comical articles. I also hope that you guys check out the blog links I have to my friends and family. They are always great and thought provoking as well.

I love you all, and I hope those who have read in the past will continue, and I hope you new readers will enjoy as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see that you're posting again, Lane. Hopefully you haven't lost any of your following.