Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shout Hallelujah!


It was a good house, and gave us lots of memories. However, as of 2:00 p.m. today, it will serve to make memories for someone else.

We finally, after 6 months of frustration, closed on our house in Olive Branch, MS. I know many of you have been praying for us, and we truly appreciate it. God be praised in this matter. I know He helped me out. We were scared we were going to have to pay a ton in closing, but we ended paying less than half of what we were told.

God truly is great.

Goodbye house, hello less stress filled life!!!

3 comments:

Jason said...

That's awesome, man. I know you and Kristen have been stressed about this for so long. I'm thankful the house sold and I'm thankful you made out better than you expected.

Sunny said...

I am so happy for you guys! I'm glad that the stress of the house will be gone! You guys need to come over to Huntsville for dinner so we can all celebrate with you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on selling the house! I'm sure a weight has been lifted from your shoulders. Now you can really focus on your purpose in Guntersville.